Monday, March 23, 2015

Depressed Lens

Hello everyone,
I have been absent from the internet for what seems like forever now. Early 2015 I lost my job and since then I have been depressed, living off of savings, and shooting a lot of film. However, I have had no money to develop/process/print said photos -- until now! Last week I started a new job and I feel I am ready to start tackling all the photos I have saved up around my apartment. Photography is an expensive hobby and so far this year I just have not been able to keep up with it. My dslr is failing, it needs a new battery, I'm really hard on my lenses, I need new filters, I'm only using a stash of old and expired film -- the list goes on to what has been keeping me from producing the quality I want. It's very frustrating, but I am trying to get over the anxiety I have around spending so much money on a hobby I really love. I just need some more time.
Thanks to all those who continue to support me. A huge apology to those who I have let down or not spoken to in a while -- I'm really trying to get my shit together I promise.






Thanks again!
claireanneg.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment